One of SA’s leading clinical pathology groups, Vermaak Pathologists (VPath), are inviting applications from unemployed South Africans with a Matric certificate for their Student Laboratory Assistant Training Programme. A monthly stipend will be paid to successful candidates for the duration of the training programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Have a Matric / Grade 12 certificate with the following subjects are a requirement:
- Life Science – passed with 40%
- Advantage: Physical Science and Mathematics / Mathematics Literacy will be an advantage
- Be computer literate;
- Have the ability to read, write and speak English fluently;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be a fast learner;
- Have problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime after registration as a qualified laboratory assistant; and
- You will be required to sign a study agreement and training contract.
How to apply?
To apply for the Student Laboratory Assistant Training Programme at Vermaak Pathologists (VPath) email or fax your CV and copy of Matric Certificate to email@example.com OR 086 743 7809 – please quote this reference number in the subject line and in your application: 0844
Closing date: 24 October 2017
© The Bursary Bin