The National Department of Tourism invites applications for its 2018 bursaries from the unemployed South African citizens for the 2018 academic year in the following fields of study.
- Communications (Graphic / Website Design)
- Computer Science
- Construction Project Management (Management of Tourism Infrastructure: Regulations, Procedures and Monitoring)
- Environmental Management
- Enterprise Development
- Finance / Accounting
- Heritage, Culture and Tourism (Creative Industries)
- Internal Auditing
- Tourism Management (Destination Development)
- Risk Management
- Social Science (specialising with Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Quantity Surveyor
Applicants must be South African citizens studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in one of the above mentioned field of study, be prepared to enter into an agreement with the National Department of Tourism and do not have any other bursary funding.
Applicants must note the following:
- Application forms must be posted or hand delivered by no later than the closing date.
- Applicants must complete Departmental bursary application form, attach certified copies of qualifications, recent academic records, identity document, proof of registration, proof of guardian’s income, and motivational letter.
- Application forms can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE or can be obtained at the reception of the National Department of Tourism.
- Application forms should not be faxed or e-mailed.
- Correspondence will be limited to the successful candidates.
Applications must be posted to: Director-General, Private Bag X424 Pretoria 0001, or hand-delivered to Tourism House, 17 Trevena Street, Sunnyside (behind Sunnypark Shopping Centre), for attention to, Mr Lucky Shiviti 012 444 6172, Ms Kgomotso Taunyane 012 444 6164 or Ms Rudzani Ramulongo 012 444 6187
Closing Date: 24 November 2017