An exciting opportunity is available at Foschini HR Department in Isando for student who completed an HR QUALIFICATION to gain experience in their field of study!
Get great HR working experience when you embark on a 12 month Internship programme that commences on 1st February 2018.
The person we are looking for should:
• Have excellent administration skills in dealing with volumes of data
• Strong Microsoft Office skills including proficiency on Excel
• Pay attention to detail
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Enjoy dealing with people and have a strong customer service orientation
• Be a committed team player
• Have completed any relevant HR Qualification
• Be able to get to work in Isando Regional Office
How to apply?
To apply for the Foschini HR Internship CLICK HERE
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act. Internal TFG applicants please ensure that your Line Manager and HR Manager are aware and support your application.