Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2018/2019 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2-year fixed term Learnership Contract, commencing as from February 2018. We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
A phlebotomist is an individual who draws blood samples and assist in the collection and transportation of specimens other than venous blood (e.g. arterial blood, urine, tissues, sputum)
TO APPLY YOU MUST:
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics, and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter an agreement for 24 months.
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria and reside in the areas listed below are invited to apply for this opportunity by sending a concise CV (minimum 2 pages), Certified Copy of ID, Certified Copy of Grade 12 certificate and a letter of intent (no longer than 1 page) motivating why you should be considered for this Phlebotomy Learnership Programme to e-mail email@example.com
The Learnership programme is available in the following area:
JHB WEST- KRUGERSDORP
Closing date: 09 Januray 2018
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS BEING UNSUCCESSFUL.
BACKGROUND/ASSESSMENTS AND CRIMINAL CHECKS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON ALL SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS
- Lancet shall apply the principles as set out in its Recruitment & Employment Equity Policy and other associated policies and procedures.
- Incomplete applications will be not be considered.
- Relevant references, background checks and assessments will be conducted on shortlisted applicants.
- Should you not receive a reply within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as being