One of the country’s foremost classifieds ads websites, OLX, is inviting applications for its 2018 user experience (UX) research internship from young South African graduates. The successful UX Research Intern will be based at OLX’s offices in Cape Town, Western Cape for the duration of the internship.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Organise user testing sessions
- Contact users to participate in testing sessions
- Act as a host during testing sessions (welcoming users, helping them feel comfortable before the testing session)
- Handle all admin around payments for users
- Create and maintain a Beta group of active users to source from
- Analyse and share NPS feedback (monthly user survey)
- Help analyse the results of testing sessions
- Isolate and combine relevant video clips
- Summarise test sessions
- Assist with brainstorms to improve our user experience
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience with qualitative, quantitative or market research preferred
- Loves problem solving
- Final year or post-grads preferred, this is a full-time internship at our office, although we are flexible with time
- Interviewing skills preferred
- Able to use Microsoft Suite, Google Docs and generally comfortable with technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable talking with people over the phone and in person
- Outspoken (we love opinions in UX!)
- Great at executing tasks
- Willing to work flexible hours – testing days run later, so we start later
How to apply?
To apply for this 2018 UX Research Intern position at OLX South Africa CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified