Mining company, South32, is inviting applications for its 2018 Instrumentation Apprenticeship within its operations in Richards Bay in the Eastern Cape. The minimum qualification required for this learnership is a Technical N3 in Instrumentation or a Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science together with an N2 certificate with a passed N2 subjects to Instrumentation Trade Theory. The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in Instrumentation.
A personal motivation for self-improvement together with a positive attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in this developmental role.
- Serious contenders will have a N3 Technical Certificate Instrumentation / Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science together with minimum of a relevant N2 Technical Certificate (which will include the N2 Instrument Trade Theory);
- A Valid driver’s license will be advantageous;
- Understanding of safety- rules, regulations and physical coordination skills is essential;
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite will be an advantage;
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process.
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles;
- If you are able to demonstrate work readiness and emotional strength, you may find your career path starting here.
How to apply?
To apply for this apprenticeship at South32 in Richards Bay CLICK HERE
Closing date: 2 February 2018
© The Bursary Bin