The Finance Department within the University of the Free State is inviting applications from unemployed South Africans with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification for its 2018 Finance Internship. This internship will be for a period of 12-months, and a monthly stipend will be paid to the successful intern for the internship duration.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Equivalent qualification.
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to MS Word and Excel.
- Communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University’s richly diverse working environment.
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership / internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership / internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of 1 year.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
How to apply?
To get more information and to apply for this Finance Internship at the University of the Free State CLICK HERE
Closing date: 26 January 2018