BMW South Africa is inviting applications for its 2018 Apprenticeships at its Pretoria, Gauteng operations from young South Africans with a Grade 12 OR an N3 in a relevant field of study. This is 3-4 year Apprenticeship programme to effectively qualify as an Artisan in e.g. the following trades: Electrician, Millwright, Fitter and turner, Fitter, Spray painter, automotive body repairer and Automotive Electrician.
- Test and verify electrical equipment and systems.
- Design and modify electrical circuits.
- Design flow circuits.
- Perform fault-finding on and repair electrical and electronic circuits.
- Dismantle, test and reassemble electrical machinery.
- Apply hand skills to perform mechanical engineering task using engineering tools and equipment.
- Performing engineering maintenance on mechanical components, subassemblies and machines.
- Repairing, installing and commissioning subassemblies and machines.
- Machining mechanical components to specification by using a range of engineering machining equipment.
- Construct and test advanced electronic circuits.
- Trace and repair faults in advanced auto electrical circuits on the automobile.
- Service and repair faults on electronic automobile ignition systems.
- Diagnose, test and repair electrical automobile fuel injection system.
- Vehicle painting tools and equipment maintenance.
- Vehicle Painting Techniques.
- Repair and realignment of damaged and dented panels of the bodywork.
- Remove dents and replace damaged body parts.
Plant placement for work experience during the learning programme.
- Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% Physical science and 50% Mathematics (not maths literacy).
- N3 Engineering studies or NCV level 4 and above (in related Engineering field of study) with a minimum of Mathematics 50% and Science 50%.
- ADVANTAGE not MINIMUM Requirement: 3 Years practical experience in a production or maintenance department will be an added advantage.
- Latest updated CV.
- Certified copies of all qualifications required.
- Certified copy of ID document.
How to apply?
To apply for this 2018 visit the BMW SA Job site by CLICKING HERE
Closing date: Unspecified