Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) are recruiting to employ a marketing graduate, who will be responsible for monitoring, measuring and analysing the effectiveness of the marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall companies goals. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales team and channel partners ensuring that our campaigns are optimised so that marketing can give sales the highest quality leads.
About the Position
- Support the marketing leader in the planning process of the Channel Marketing budget
- Support the marketing leader in communicating the marketing budget both internally and externally.
- Single point of contact for all channel marketing queries relating to channel marketing plan.
- Support sales in accepting leads from marketing campaigns
- Measure marketing campaign results analyze performance and provide feedback to marketing leader
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Update spread sheets, databases with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Manage marketing calendar
- Establish closed-loop feedback with channel partners to ensure that marketing campaigns are optimized to drive revenue
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and attend them to facilitate their success
- Work with all sales channels to provide on-going marketing support
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Budget and project management
- Understanding of the key drivers of brand loyalty and customer centricity
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS office skills
- Excellent writer and communicator ( in both written and verbal form)
- Speak and present both internally and externally about the story of our channel marketing program
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Marketing Degree
Why internship in HPE?
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration package
- Useful trainings and unlimited options for development
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to learn from the best managers
- 12 months employment
How to apply?
To apply for the Hewlett-Packard Enterprise 2018 Junior Marketing Internship CLICK HERE
What you should know about HPE?
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation