Metropolitan Retail, a business unit of MMI Holdings, is inviting applications for its learnerships in Bizana, Lusikisiki and Mount Frere in the Eastern Cape from unemployed South African youths with a Matric certificate. The purpose of this role is to provide effective, efficient and professional service to customers.
- Have a valid Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate with pass mark in Maths or Maths Literacy, English and a second language
- Have good communication skills
- Be under the age of 35 years on 1 February 2018
- Be unemployed
- Must never have been on a previous learnership
- Must not be currently studying with any other tertiary institutions or plan to be studying in 2018
- No applicants with a degree or diploma may be considered for this programme
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Administer and process customer queries
- Manage day-to-day assignments by adhering to the following:
- Ensure the understanding of daily assigned tasks
- Ensure the understanding of the methodologies and procedures to complete the assigned tasks and achieving set targets
- Ensure the understanding of tracking of own results and giving and receiving feedback on problems experienced during the completion of the tasks
- Ensure the understanding of feedback on performance and accepting the help of other
- Ensure that problems are identified and solved as soon as possible
- Keep track of own performance in order to adhere to the standardized quality objectives
- Manage own expenses to support the maintenance of the departmental budget
- Maintain service levels to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure the delivery of customer service aligned to the 6 customer services criteria
- (6 C’s)
- Ensure compliance to regulatory Treating Customer Fairly outcomes.
- Take responsibility for own development
How to apply?
To apply for the Metropolitan Retail Learnerships in Bizana, Lusikisiki and Mount Frere CLICK HERE
Successful Learners will be paid a living allowance called a stipend and as such must carry their own costs of all related transport and other expenses for the duration of the 2018 Learnership.
There is no cost at all to apply for this Learnership.
For further information please contact Litha Maneli who is the HCBP dealing with this position on 041-363 5537.