Auditing, tax and accounting services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is inviting applications for its 2019 Accountancy bursaries from current students and Matric/Grade 12 learners wishing study towards a SAICA-accredited accountancy degree at a South African university. Bursaries are awarded to high-performing, talented individuals. The programme also seeks to support qualifying students with financial need.
What are the requirements?
Competencies / Skills:
- Students at University must obtain consistent passes in all subjects.
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills.
- Must have participated in sport and/or other extramural activities at school and/or University.
- Good interpersonal skills, drive, determination and leadership potential.
- Must intend / be studying towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountant (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institution of Chartered Accountants).
- Bursary students are required to maintain a consistently good academic record at University and to pass the required number of subjects in each Academic year to PwC’s satisfaction.
- Bursary holders are also required to serve a three year (minimum) training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies.
- This period may be extended depending on the value of the bursary awarded or the number of years for which the bursary is awarded.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2019 PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Accountancy Bursaries CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified
© partially, The Bursary Bin