The PwC bursary programme is available to students studying towards a Chartered Accountant (CA) degree at a South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) -accredited university. Bursaries are awarded to high-performing, talented individuals. The programme also seeks to support qualifying students with financial need. This bursary programme is open to current Matric learners planning to study towards an accountancy degree in 2019, and students currently studying towards a relevant qualification.
Candidates should be studying towards the Chartered Accountant (South Africa) CA (SA) qualification (Qualifications include a BCom and post graduate qualification in Accounting or equivalent at any SAICA accredited university),
- Requirements for Grade 12: Must be writing for a matric exemption and university acceptance, with maths (pure maths not maths literacy) and English. Must be obtaining over 65% for all subjects
- Requirements for university students: You must obtain consistent passes in all your subjects
- Bursary holders are required to serve a three year (minimum) training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies
- You may apply for a training contract at any stage from first year through to final year, however your training contract will only commence the year following successful completion of your Honours/CTA
- Skills required include: obtaining consistent passes in all subjects from first year through to final year, proficiency in English, good communication and interpersonal skills, drive, determination, leadership potential, deadline driven, keen attention to detail, logical thinking
- Participating in extramural activities at school and/or university will be advantageous
How to apply?
To apply for the 2019 PwC Port Elizabeth Accountancy Bursaries CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified