iX is committed to developing skills of students who express an interest in studying and building a career within the Civil Engineering industry. We therefore invite candidates studying towards a university degree in BEng / BSc Civil Engineering to apply for bursaries.
Consideration will be given to students who have successfully completed their first year of undergraduate study or those currently registered for 2nd, 3rd, 4th year and postgraduate studies.
THE REQUIREMENTS :
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of recent academic record, confirmation of registration
- Certified copy of South African Identification Document
- South African Citizenship
- Motivational letter
Consideration will be given to South African students who have successfully completed their first year of undergraduate studies or those currently registered for 2nd, 3rd, 4th year and postgraduate studies.
Bursary applicants will not be considered if they have failed any subjects.
– Applicants must not be a recipient of financial assistance from any institution
– Applicants must be registered at a recognized university
– Applicants must be South African citizens
– Proof of registration with the university on a letterhead
– Academic proficiency as proven by latest academic report
– Field of study
– Behavioural competencies (interview)
– Representation (employment equity)
– Validation of ID and qualification
Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Kimberly, Port Elizabeth & Pretoria.
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please clearly indicate Bursary Application in the subject line.