Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2018/2019 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2 year fixed term Learnership Contract, commencing as from February 2018. We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
A phlebotomist is an individual who draws blood samples and also assist in the collection and transportation of specimens other than venous blood (e.g. arterial blood, urine, tissues, sputum)
To apply you must
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months.
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria and reside in the areas listed below are invited to apply for this opportunity by sending a concise CV (minimum 2 pages), Certified Copy of ID, Certified Copy of Grade 12 certificate and a letter of intent (no longer than 1 page) motivating why you should be considered for this Learnership Programme to fax number 011 710 8106
Closing date 07TH March 2018
The Learnership programme is available in the following areas:
- Pretoria and Witbank/Trichardt or Middelburg ***all applicants are required to specify the areas they are applying for in the subject line of their application
Internal Applicants: Please refer to the recruitment policy for a copy of the internal application form. This form must be completed with each application submitted to HR, failing to do so, may result in your application being disqualified from the recruitment process.
Lancet shall apply the principles as set out in its Recruitment & Employment Equity Policy and other associated policies and procedures.
Incomplete applications and late applications will be not be considered.
Relevant references, background checks and assessments will be conducted on shortlisted applicants.
Should you not receive a reply within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful