Are currently in matric/Grade 12 or already at university studying towards or planning to study towards a commerce, business, commercial law, engineering, business, science or maths related undergraduate university degree in 2019? Investec is offering partial bursaries for the 2019 academic year to students who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate university degree in:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance)
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB
What are the requirements?
The main criteria for the selection of applications are financial need and academic potential.
Applications are open to:
- All young SA citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance
- Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 50% pass rate in all other subjects.
How to apply?
To get more information and to download application forms and other documents CLICK HERE NOW.
Completed applications, together with all supporting documents, should be returned to the administrator of the Investec Bursary, Studietrust on the following postal details
Email: Email your completed form and supporting documents in PDF format (not exceeding 1megabyte) to email@example.com
Should you have any questions, please contact Sanisha Naidoo on Sanisha.Naidoo@investec.co.za
Closing Date: 30 August 2018
(c) The majority of copyright on this article rests with Studietrust and Investec. The Bursary Bin owns partial copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.