We are BAT! A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 180 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.That’s why we value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It’s fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
Our Graduate Programme in Finance (SAICA Training) helps you to develop exceptional skills – full of understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Finance sub-departments work together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your 3 year programme you will:
- Rotate through the various Finance disciplines (Corporate Finance, Operations Finance, Tax, Treasury, Marketing Finance and International Audit) geared toward the required SAICA competencies in qualifying you as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
- Attend world-class leadership training twice a year in the Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world.
- Have a chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead.We’re serious about putting you on the right career path, and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- An Honours degree in Accounting PGDA, CTA or equivalent SAICA approved qualification for entry into the SAICA Initial Test of Competence (ITC).
- Up to 3 years relevant working experience
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Valid drivers license
- National and International mobility
How to apply?
To apply for the 2019 British American Tobacco SAICA Training opportunity CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified