Join Ecolab’s call center in Chloorkop, Johannesburg, and become part of a dynamic team that loves their work and enjoys each other. As a respected Customer Service Agent, use your high energy and social skills to partner with our customers to help them achieve maximum benefit from Ecolab’s products. As a team, we strive to exceed our objectives to help drive greater customer satisfaction.
What’s in it For You:
- Enjoy non-traditional work hours that fit the schedule you need
- Be recognized for meeting goals, and secure opportunities for advancement
- Sharpen your professional business acumen
- Work for a stable, growing, global Fortune 500 company
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment.
What You Will Do:
- Process 60-100 inbound calls per day
- Manage outbound calls, depending upon volume
- Must possess solid problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Handle all calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Maintain working knowledge of products, accounts, Ecolab representatives, tools and dispensing systems
- Complete a call on screen accurately while speaking with the customer
- Process orders, literature requests, and applies information to our customers
- Develop technical and mechanical proficiency to assist customers and field staff with dispenser system issues
Candidate must reside in: Johannesburg
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school qualifications or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software (Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook).
- Ability to interact professionally with others and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly dependable team player
- Ability to prioritize workload and complete responsibilities on time
- Fluent in English
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 Customer Care Internship at Ecolab in Chloorkop CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified