Mazars’s office in Cape Town offers bursaries to deserving students who show commitment to their studies and a career with Mazars. All applications will be considered however in line with our transformation policy – preference will be given to EE candidates. Please note that these bursaries are for the 2019 academic year.
Successful bursars will be required to:
– Complete a 3-year SAICA TIPP Training Contract (Articles) with Mazars
– Be available for vacation work at least once during their studies
– Submit academic results at the end of each semester
– Attend social functions held by the firm (only if attendance is required)
What are the requirements?
To be considered for a bursary, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
– Be a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa;
– Be enrolled as a full-time student OR have the intention of studying a SAICA-accredited degree from a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution (at undergraduate or postgraduate level)
Each application for a bursary is considered on its own merit taking into account the following factors:
– Academic performance;
– Financial need
– Motivational Letter
– Copy of ID
– Academic transcripts
How to apply?
To apply for these Mazars Cape Town CA(SA) Bursaries CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing date: 31 October 2018