Australian-headquartered mining giant, South32, is inviting applications for its 2018 Mining Process Learnerships to be based at its Hotazel operations in the Northern Cape province of South Africa. The minimum required qualification for this role is a Grade 12 / Matric certificate. The purpose of the role is to provide training and development opportunity to achieve the National Certificate Mineral Process Level 2.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics;
- Valdi Driver’s License will be advantageous;
- This training and development opportunity is available to people currently residing in the John Taolo Gaetsewe municipality and proof of residence is required;
- In making the final decision consideration will be given in achieving the South32 Employment Objectives.
- Successfully complete the learnership program;
- Obtain National Certificate Mineral Process Level 2;
- Demonstrate commitment to South32 Values and Care Strategy;
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Mine Safety requirements.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 South32 Mining Process Learnerships in Hotazel CLICK HERE
Closing date: 4 May 2018