African Oxygen Limited (Afrox) – a member of the international Linde Group – is inviting young South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate to apply for its 2018 Business Administration learnerships which will be based at their offices in Gauteng. This learnership is a 12-months training programme incorporating both theoretical (classroom style) and practical (on-on-job) training, and will – on successful completion – result the achievement of a National Certificate: Business Administration at NQF Level 3.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, you should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification with a minimum of Diploma entrance;
- Have passed English and Mathematics (Not minimum, but Accounting could be an advantage);
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written) to ensure professional customer communication;
- Be willing to sign a 12-months learnership contract with Afrox and CHIETA SETA; and
- Must be computer literate.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 Afrox Business Administration Learnerships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 15 June 2018
© The Bursary Bin