African Oxygen Limited (Afrox) – a member of the international Linde Group – is inviting young South Africans with a Matric certificate to apply for its 2018 Call Centre learnerships which will be based at their offices in Johannesburg, Gauteng. This learnership is a 12-months training programme incorporating both theoretical (classroom style) and practical (on-on-job) training, and will – on successful completion – result the achievement of a National Certificate: Contact Centre Operations or Wholesale and Retail Operations at NQF Level 2.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for an 2018 Call Centre Learnerships you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 certificate (passed with a minimum of Admission to Diploma [An “S” aggregate in the old Matric]);
- English, Mathematics and Accounting passed with Symbol C / Achievement Level 5.
- Be able to communicate well;
- You must be a South African citizen;
- Be computer literate;
- reside in Gauteng (around or near Johannesburg and Ekurhuleni).
How to apply?
To apply for these 2018 Contact Centre Learnerships at Afrox, CLICK HERE
Closing date: 15 June 2018
© The Bursary Bin