The Gauteng Gambling Board (GGB) is embarking on a recruitment drive for its 2018/19 Internship Programme. Candidates who are interested and meet the minimum requirements as detailed below are invited to apply. The successful applicants will enter into a 12-months internship agreement (not an employment contract) with GGB and receive a stipend. This is a learning opportunity for individuals who would like to gain experience in order to pursue a full-time career in their respective fields.
GGB cannot commit to guaranteed employment on the successful completion of the internship programme.
|AREA OF SPECIALTY||NO of Interns Required||Minimum requirements|
|Law Enforcement||10||· Grade 12 PLUS a certificate in Policing / Law Enforcement or equivalent;
· They must be willing to train on the job for 12 months on enforcement of gambling law and criminal law in conjunction with the SAPC and the Metropolitan Police
|Supply Chain Management||1||Bachelor’s Degree or Dipoma in Supply Chain Management / Purchasing / Procurement Management / Buying|
|Information Technology||2||Grade 12 with IT Diploma or A+ (hardware and software) and N+|
|Risk & Performance Information||1||Business Degree or Diploma|
|Finance||1||BCom / BTech Accounting / Finance|
How to apply?
To apply for this internship at the Gauteng Gambling Board, send a motivational letter and detailed CV indicating the specialisation area you are applying for from the table above to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only emailed applications will be accepted
- Candidates must not have benefited from any other government internship programme previously.
- If you are not contacted three months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence will be limited to only shortlisted candidates
- The Gauteng Gambling Board is committed to the achievement and maintenance of employment equity and diversity in respect of race and gender. Preference will therefore be given to candidates from designated groups.
- No applications will be accepted after the closing date.
Closing date: 8 June 2018