South32, a mining company with operations in South Africa and Australia, is inviting applications for its 2018 Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeships at its Richards Bay operations from unemployed South African with a Matric/Grade 12 qualification (and N2 certificate) or N3 certificate. At the end of the learnership, successful candidates should be qualified artisans in Diesel Mechanics.
What are the requirements?
- Serious contenders will have a N3 Technical Certificate / Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science and a minimum of a relevant N2 Technical Certificate, which include the N2 Trade Theory subject.
- A Valid driver’s license will be advantageous;
- Understanding of safety- rules, regulations skills is essential;
- Computer skills (MS Office Suite) will be advantageous;
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship at South32 CLICK HERE
Closing date: 6 July 2018