Sun International is inviting applications for its Dealer Learnership Gaming Operations. The successful candidate will be required to facilitates the playing of the tables games, to make adequate preparation for gaming service on the floor in a manner conforming with company standards and ICS. This learnership is based at Grand West, Cape Town.
What are the requirement?
In order to be considered the applicant must meet the following requirements:.
- Willing to commit to and undergo a 12 month Learnership inclusive of theoretical and practical components.
- Successful completion of practical Dealing School requirements including ability to deal roulette and blackjack.
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements.
- Mobility and ability to move around as per job requirements (ability to stand while working for long periods of time).
- Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy.
- Full visual acuity (ability to discern colours).
- Manual Dexterity (ability to handle chips and cards with both hands).
- Ability to mentally calculate large numbers.
- Ability to use basic computer application skills in the context of their own job.
- Managing risk.
- Customer service orientation.
- Must have a good Communication skills.
- Emotional resilience.
- Attention to detail/Quality orientation.
- Willing to work in a smoking environment.
- Produce an original certified copy of ID and Matric certificate upon request.
How to apply?
To be considered for this learnership programme at Sun International Grand West CLICK HERE
Closing date: 10 July 2018