Hatch is seeking for Students who are interested in developing an Engineering Career in the consulting field who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
Our Bursary offers:
- We offer bursaries to students studying Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Structural and Mechatronics Engineering.
- We require a minumum academic average of 65%.
- Traditionally we offer bursaries to students between 2nd and final year,.
- We offer both full cost and partial bursaries, depending on the students’ needs/requirements.
- Chemical & Process
- Civil & Structural
To apply for this 2019 bursary programme for the above fields of study at Hatch CLICK HERE
- For more information on Hatch, or how to begin your career with us, please call Thabiso Molakeng or Adeela Cajee Tel (011) 239 5300
THE CLOSING DATE IS 31 AUGUST
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation