The South African Breweries (SAB) is inviting applications for its 2018/2019 Call Centre / Client Relationship Representative Learnerships which will based at its Central Office in Sandton, Gauteng. The learnerships are open to South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate who are able to use a computer (particularly be able to use Microsoft Office). Learners will be appointed on 12 months learnership contracts and will be trained in various aspects contact centre operations including: debt collection, time management, telesales, negotiation skills, and receiving and making calls. A monthly stipend will be paid to successful candidates, for the duration of the learnerships.
The learnership programme will provide applicants with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage NQF 3. Learners will enter into a fixed term contract with Customer Interaction Centre, during which time they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
What are the requirements?
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate (with passed English and another South African language);
- Be able to use a computer (Microsoft Office) and good typing skills;
- Have basic financial literacy / business acumen;
- Have knowledge of local area;
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35 years;
- Willing to work on weekends;
- Be willing to commit to the learnership for a period of 12 months;
- Have a valid drivers license (minimum Code 8, NOT endorsed);
- Be an unemployed South African;
- Have no criminal record and no negative credit record;
- Be an employment equity candidate;
- Not enrolled in any studies.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018/2019 SAB Call Centre / Client Relationship Representative in Sandton CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified
The Bursary Bin