Entertainment and hotel chain group, Sun International is inviting applications for its twelve-months call centre learnerships from young unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate. This learnership programme will be based at the Sun International Call Centre within its head office in Sandton, Gauteng. A monthly stipend will be paid to successful candidates.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric qualification;
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in English and a second language
- Maths Literacy (or Maths )is a pre-requisite to be shortlisted.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2019 Sun International Call Centre Learnership Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 17 September 2018
(c) The Bursary Bin