South African personal and business insurance brokers, Risk Benefit Solutions (RBS) Insurance Brokers is inviting applications for their 2019 Learnerships in Short-Term Insurances from young South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric. Learners will receive a monthly stipend. The Learnerships are based at RBS offices in Cape Town, Western Cape.
|Our culture is characterised by a strong desire for innovation and problem solving with a flair for entrepreneurship. It’s an inspiring ethos that forms the heartbeat of our business and keeps us firmly on track. But our hard-working attitude aside, we make sure it’s only the work we take seriously – never ourselves.|
RBS provides stakeholder with effective and efficient financial services according to the required standards and procedures in order to retain existing clients and secure new business in support of the business strategy.
- Learnerships are available in our Cape Town office. Disability candidates will be considered.
- Learners will be based in our short-term insurance business.
- You will be exposed to Short-Term Insurance or to Short-Term Underwriting.
- The Learnership will commence 01 January 2019 until 31 December 2019.
- Successful candidates will attend and achieve a NQF level 5 Qualification in Short-Term Insurance.
What are the requirements?
- Must have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate (Not Negotiable)
- Must not be working 12 weeks prior to 1 January 2019.
- Under the age of 35.
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply?
To apply for the 2019 RBS Short-Term Insurance Learnerships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 11 December 2018