Computershare invites all students who are South African citizens who are currently studying on
Field of Study:
- Internal Audit
- Management Accounting
- Accounting Science
- Financial Markets
- Risk Management
- Information Technology
Requirements for Eligibility:
- A valid certified South African Identity document ( SA Citizen)
- Completed 1st year of studies in the above mentioned field of studies
- Should have an average of 60% in all major modules
- Up to date formal academic record
- Motivation letter and confirmation of disability
The Bursary Covers: Tuition; Registration and Book Fees.
How to apply:
All applicants must apply by forwarding their application to email@example.com or apply online.
Closing date: 31 January 2019
For further information, please contact Athalia Manchidi on 011 370 5000.
Computershare embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process
Computershare may conduct a criminal background check on applicants subject to current legislation.