The Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa (MRoA) Graduate Trainee Programme will give you a thorough introduction into the many different activities of a leading global reinsurer and advance your personal development. The Programme provides the opportunity to hone your professional, technical and social skills over a year (with a possibility to renew for a second year). Seeking graduates with Risk Management & Insurance or Risk Management & Economics degrees.
As a Graduate at Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Training in Reinsurance principles
- Training in Property Treaty Underwriting and Enterprise Risk Management
- Participate in Company Business Projects (where applicable)
Munich Re will offer:
- Work/Life balance
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Learning and Development
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension)
We are looking for the following graduates:
- Risk Management & Insurance or Risk Management & Economics degree
- Keen interest in Reinsurance/ Insurance Industry
- Students who completed their qualification within the last two years
- An excellent academic record (Average of 65% and above)
The successful incumbent will possess the following characteristic traits:
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Driven and passionate
You can apply by filling in the online application form (CLICK HERE).
Please note only online applications will be considered. This advert can be viewed on Munich’s website here. If you have any queries about the Graduate Programme, please contact the recruiter: Zkhoza@munichre.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Do not email your application, as it will not be reviewed.
Apply using the link in this advert. Please attach your CV and transcripts when uploading your documents.
The programme is based at our Head Office in Johannesburg.
The closing date for applications is 11 January 2019