PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contributing towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. Our PSG Bursary Programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
What is in it for me?
- Financial assistance regarding your post-graduate programme (Tuition, textbooks etc)
- Entry to the Graduate programme the following year.
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in one of the following disciplines:
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Electrical, Electronic and Computer, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Average of 65% and above
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic with a solution-oriented attitude
- Good at working in a team
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
How to apply:
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our PSG website. Simply go to the to this link (CLICK TO OPEN) and complete the registration process. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.
Closing date: 22 February 2019