Standard Bank’s Group Shared Services division is inviting applications for its 2019 learnerships in account management. The successful candidate/s will conduct telephonic collections focusing on minimising the forward roll rate of potential non performing loans with the emphasis on customer retention, education and rehabilitation, through effective and efficient collections skills.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for this learnership, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have Grade 12/Matric certificate
- Business Knowledge
• Understands the broader business environment in which they work from sector, organisation, and role perspective.
- Risk Management
• Timeously identifies and manage risk within their area influence using policies and procedures.
- Change Management
• Recognising the need for change by supporting and managing the change process.
- Legal Knowledge
• Understand relevant legislation and regulatory framework that has an impact on the bank
- System Usage
• Use basic applications of a computer and other systems in support of business activity, help make decisions.
- Product Knowledge
• Understands the
banksproducts per BU in order to attract and retain existing /potential customers
How to apply?
To apply for this 2019 Standard Bank Learnership CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified