The successful implementation of National Development Plan vision 2030 depends on universal digital access and inclusion of all citizens as South Africa is heading towards the fourth industrial revolution characterized by digital society and knowledge economy.
In response to the above vision, SITA currently has 50 opportunities for People With Disability in the following capabilities:
- Applications Development; and
- IT Service Management.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage;
- No working experience required; and
- Be a Person Living With Disabilities.
How to apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of qualifications and a copy of SA ID document to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any enquiries contact 012 482 2229 / 0124822884 / 012 482 2400
Closing Date: 15 February 2019