AMPATH is inviting application for a vacant Learner Technologist role currently available within its Parow, Western Cape office. Unemployed South African graduates with at least a National Diploma in Biomedical Technology/ Enrolment in Bachelor of Health Science Medical Laboratory Science. Applicants should also be registered with the HPCSA as students or Intern Medical Technologists.
The Learner Technologist will be responsible for the following: prepare, analyse and result routine and stat specimens and maintain
What are the requirements?
- National Diploma in Biomedical Technology/Enrolment in Bachelor of Health Science Medical Laboratory Science.
- HPCSA registration as student/Intern Medical Technologist
- 5 months of work integrated learning in a training laboratory
- Theoretical knowledge of all subjects completed in National Diploma Biomedical Technology/ Bachelor of Health Sciences Medical Laboratory Science
- Knowledge of HPCSA regulations
- Computer skills: Basic use of computer technology.
- Communication skills: Read, write and speak fluently in English and/or Afrikaans.
- Numerical reasoning skills: Perform basic numerical calculations (e.g. additions, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages, ratios, dilutions, SI system conversions).
How to apply?
To apply for the Learner Technologist role at Ampath in Parow, Western Cape CLICK HERE
Closing date: 21 February 2019