The CHIETA has established a bursary programme to offer financial assistance to young South Africans who qualify to undertake full-time studies at any accredited South African Public Tertiary Institution within the following subsectors:
|Petroleum||Explosives||Fast Moving Consumer Goods|
|Base Chemicals||Fertilisers||Specialty Chemicals|
The following fields of study shall be prioritized for funding:
|Analytical Chemistry||Mechanical Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|Biochemistry||Polymer Technology||Environmental Science|
|Chemical Engineering||Pharmacy||Industrial Engineering|
|Biomedical Technology||Operations Management||Bachelor of Science|
The bursary shall cover tuition fees as determined through statement of account up to the maximum capped amount of R76 000.00 for undergraduates and R80 000.00 for postgraduates. If there is a balance available then books and other expenses can be covered based on proof of expenditure up to the maximum capped amount.
- South African citizen
- Youth between the age of 16 to 35 years
- Applicants who are currently studying at an accredited South African Tertiary Institution
- Applicants must complete in full the Bursary Application form and attach all supporting documents as stipulated in the application form
- Proof of income
- Attach a certified ID copy
- Attach a certified copy of final Grade 12 results or recent statement of results.
- Attach proof of registration
Please note that all certified documents must not be older than 3 months.
- All interested parties may download the application form on the CHIETA website by CLICKING HERE
Application forms and supporting documents must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application window will open on 01 February 2019 to 28 February 2019 (CHIETA will attempt to ensure that feedback is given timeously.
If you have not heard from CHIETA by the 31st March 2019, consider your application unsuccessful).
CHIETA reserves the right to determine the number of bursary allocations for the academic year based on the total available budget. Applications will be approved at the discretion of CHIETA Management.
Further enquiries can be addressed to: Mahlatse Xinzi or Princess Moumakoe at 011 628 7000 or email@example.com