Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated and dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
- No previous work experiences.
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Behavioural requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty and Integrity
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook,
- 12-month programmed that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
|Graduate Title||Reference Number||Qualification Required|
|Testing & Commissioning||Ref-TC-01||BSc/BEng Electrical Engineering/Electronics|
|Supply Chain/Warranty Sourcing Logistics||Ref-SC-01||BTech/Degree – Supply Chain / Logistics|
|Supplier Development||Ref-SD-01||BTech/Degree Industrial Engineering|
|Facilities Management||Ref-FM-01||BTech/BSc/BEng Electrical/Mechanical Engineering|
|Engineering||Ref-Eng-01||BTech/BSc/BEng Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering Computers/Mechatronics/Information Systems|
|Train Systems||Ref-TS-01||BTech/BSc/BEng Electrical Engineering|
|TSSSA-Industrial||Ref-TSSSA-01||BTech/Degree in Industrial Engineering /Mechanical Engineering/Information Systems|
|Process Manufacturing Engineering||Ref-PME-01||BSc/BTech/BEng Industrial Engineering/Mechanical/Information System/Welding|
|Project Management||Ref-PM-01||BTech/BSc Information Science/ Computer Systems/Administration Management/Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering|
|Environmental Health and Safety||Ref-EHS-01||BTech/Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent Environmental Health/Science|
|Quality||Ref-QA-01||BTech/Degree in Quality Assurance/Industrial Engineering|
|Human Resource||Ref-HR-01||BTech/Degree Human Resource Management related studies|
|GSI||Ref-GSI-01||BTech/ Degree Industrial Engineering|
Application Process to be considered:
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA to apply. TO APPLY CLICK HERE
NB: Clearly indicate on the cover of the CV the reference number of the graduate programme you are applying for (e.g. REF HSE-01)
|Closing date for applications: 5 March 2019 |
Expected start date: Start on the 1st of April 2019
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, preference will be given to local communities surrounding Gibela factory.
- Alstom is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of women and minorities.
- Alstom is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Alstom is a drug-free workplace.