Henkel South Africa is inviting applications from unemployed South African graduates in Marketing, Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, and Finance for its 2019 Graduate Internships. This is a one-year Graduate Development Program within the Adhesive Business Units in Henkel South Africa
In the course of the program the successful candidates will get to know the different processes within the business units and support the team in tasks and special projects.
What are the requirements?
- We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Marketing Degree
- Analytical Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Finance Degree (CIMA certification would be of added advantage)
- ZERO to 2
yearswork experience within related fields, preferably in an FMCG.
- Being mobile and willing to travel across the region.
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken.
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset and showing leadership potential.
highlevel of commitment and initiative.
- Having a positive team spirit and good social skills.
- Previous practical or international experience- through either
studiesabroad or internships- can be an advantage.
How to apply?
To apply for 2019 Henkel Graduate Internships CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified