LibFin, a business unit of Liberty is inviting applications for its 2019 Internships from Actuarial Science, Mathematical Statistics, and Mathematics and Statistics graduates. Interns will be based at LibFin’s Melrose Arch, Johannesburg offices, and will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the internship.
What are the requirements?
Candidates should meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Be a South African graduate with any of the following qualifications:
- BSc Actuarial Science; and
- BSc Mathematics and Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics.
- End-user computer skills;
- Communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Working with people;
- Learning and researching.
How to apply?
To apply for the LibFin Graduate Internships in any of the required fields CLICK HERE
Closing date: 10 February 2019