Paarl Media Gauteng, a division of Novus Holdings, seeks to appoint a Bindery Apprentice to join the Bindery team. The programme will cover binding, folding, guillotine and stitching. Successful candidates will earn a monthly stipend whilst completing this programme. The programme consists of 4 – 5 months facilitated theoretical training at the Novus Academy (in Cape Town), followed by approximately 26 – 30 months core experiential training at the Johannesburg entity. This is in preparation of the respective trade tests.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 certificate;
- ADVANTAGES: A technical foundation and previous shift experience would be advantageous;
- Must be self-driven and self-motivated together with a passion for the printing industry;
- Good communication skills, with a good attitude towards working as a team;
- Proficiency in English (all course material is in English);
- Willingness to work shifts;
- A technical interest or demonstrated technical aptitude would be an advantage
How to apply?
To apply for the Paarl Media Gauteng Bindery Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 21 February 2019