The world’s largest professional services firm, counted among the Big Four auditing companies on the Globe, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is inviting applications for its 2020 CA(SA) Accountancy training which will be based at their Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape offices starting at the beginning of 2020.
Candidates should be studying towards, or have successfully completed studies towards the Chartered Accountant (South Africa) CA (SA) qualification (qualifications include a BCom and a postgraduate qualification in Accounting or equivalent at any SAICA accredited university).
- You may apply for a training contract at any stage from
firstyear through to final year, howeveryour training contract will only commence the year following successful completion of your Honours/CTA,
- Skills required include: obtaining consistent passes in all subjects from
firstyear through to final year, proficiency in English, good communication and interpersonal skills, drive, determination, leadership potential, deadline driven, keen attention to detail, logical thinking,
- Participating in extramural activities at school and/or university will be advantageous,
- You will be expected to progress steadily throughout the three years in order to qualify as a CA(SA), this includes writing the qualifying exams and achieving the necessary core hours as prescribed by SAICA,
- Core experience obtained during your learnership includes auditing, accounting, financial management, secretarial systems, taxation and estates, business information systems.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2020 PwC CA(SA) Training Contract based at their Port Elizabeth offices CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified