If you are a high calibre student looking for an opportunity as soon as you graduate; or are you already holding that treasured degree in your hand with less than 2 years working experience, we can offer you one of the widest and most exciting range of opportunities available.
Our exclusive graduate platform provides you the opportunity to work for a business that’s making a meaningful difference in the way we resource the world; whilst developing the skills of future expert leaders; and creating a legacy that will improve the lives of millions of people globally.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
Requirements: Mining Surveying
- National Diploma in Mine Surveying and a Driver’s License
- B.Eng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering / Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering / Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering.
How to apply?
To apply use the relevant application link below:
- To apply for the Mining Surveying Internship CLICK HERE
- To apply for the Instrumentation Internship CLICK HERE
The following information must accompany your application:
- A brief statement explaining why you have chosen this particular field of study
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
- Certified copies of Statement of Results for the Degree
Closing date: Unspecified