SABMiller is inviting applications for its 2019 Logistics Internships at its Watloo, Pretoria Depot from unemployed young South African graduates in Logistics, Supply Chain or any other Commercial qualification (e.g. BCom). Candidates will be based at SABMiller’s Watloo Deport for the duration of the internship and will be paid a monthly stipend.
The interns will be responsible for loading, unloading and stacking materials safely and efficiently while maintaining our governance and customer service standards.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a completed tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Logistics or other Commercial qualifications;
- Be computer literate;
- ADVANTAGE: SAP literacy advantageous;
- Good interpersonal skills / builds good relationships;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good verbal and communication skills;
- Good self-management principles;
- Ability to adapt to change effectively;
- Lives the values of the organisation;
- Be unemployed; and
- Good numerical ability
How to apply?
To apply for the SABMiller 2019 Logistics Internships, send your applications including CVs, and supporting documents by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with this reference number in the subject line: SAB-ZA-27829 and indicate in your application that you are applying for the position of Logistics Intern (Ref: SAB-ZA-27829)
Before applying, please see the full details of this position on the SAB website by CLICKING HERE.
Closing date: 20 February 2019