Sappi Stanger Mill is looking to provide P1 and P2 training through exposure, coaching and mentoring, in order to gain a Diploma in Electronic Engineering, for a period of 12 months.
REPORTING TO: SECTION ENGINEER
- Exposure to the Engineering field and commitment make
meaningfulcontribution, to gain required experience and training.
- Be knowledgeable in Electronics Engineering to assist with maintenance management.
- Ability to initiate, research, organise and develop projects.
- Compliance to all SHEQ requirements.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 / Matric and S4 in Electronics Engineering.
- No experience required.
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Only candidates unemployed or who require work experience in their relevant field will be considered.
- Own transport is essential and/or must be willing to relocate to Stanger, Kwa-Zulu Natal North Coast.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this Electronics Engineering Work-Integrated Learning opportunity in Stanger CLICK HERE
Closing date: 14 February 2019
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.