Subaru Southern Africa is inviting applications for its 2019 Apprenticeship in the Motor Mechanical field from unemployed young South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric.
Subaru is offering a Competency Based Modular Training (CBMT 4 LEVEL) programme to assist the unemployed youth in obtaining a Technical Qualification within a Motor Mechanical Field.
- Matric certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science.
RECOMMENDED SKILLS, QUALITIES AND KNOWLEDGE
- Numerical ability
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a team player
- Driver’s license (B) (Advantage)
- Computer literacy
- Physical fitness/strength to meet physical demands for the job.
- Willingness to work flexible hours/over time.
- Concern for quality and standards.
- Willingness to comply with given policies, procedures and standards.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and keep up to date with product and technology developments.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2019 Subaru Southern Africa Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified