Ziegler Logistics is inviting applications for its 2019 Logistics Learnerships from unemployed young South
- Successfully complete a National Certificate.
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF).
AS A LEARNER ON THIS PROGRAMME YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contract.
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments.
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence.
What are the requirements?
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English.
- Diploma in Supply Chain and/or Freight and Forwarding will be advantageous.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2019 Ziegler Logistics Learnerships CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified