DCX Technology is inviting applications for its 2019 internships from suitably qualified South African graduates with a degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field. In a student worker capacity under direct supervision, assists in analyzing and evaluating existing or proposed systems and devices to process data. Assists with developing programs and system components from specifications.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a technical perspective and developing documentation of system specifications. Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs from specifications.
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Gathers information from users for analysis of technical problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
- Currently working toward an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (or global equivalent)
- Degree program in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of technology-related work experience
- Experience with system development or system analysis preferred
- Experience working with relevant programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software preferred
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic communication skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Ability to work in a team environment
How to apply?
To apply for the 2019 DCX Technology Internships CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified