Does the car rental or broad travel industry appeal to you? Would you
Europcar SA, part of the Car Rental division of Motus Group, is looking for 45 experience working who are committed, professional and resilient to participate in a 12-month learnership programme. The company will cover the cost of the qualification and provide each individual with a stipend which will be used towards transport costs for the duration of the programme.
This learnership is a unique and exciting opportunity to obtain a Business Administration NQF Level 4 qualification whilst acquiring further experience within our operational or support environments. If you are someone who is passionate about customer service within the car rental industry, committed and enthusiastic to study to complete
During this programme, you will be exposed to on-the-job learning as well as classroom-based training (approximately 2-3 days per month). You will
What are the requirements?
• Currently unemployed.
• Age between 19 and 25 years old.
• South African citizen.
• Matric certificate with English and Maths/Maths Literacy (mandatory).
• Valid, unendorsed South African driver’s license would be an advantage.
• Work or volunteer experience within a customer service environment would be an advantage.
• Based in Gauteng (please note classroom sessions will be held at our Training offices in Bruma, Johannesburg).
How to apply?
To apply for the 2019 Motus Europcar Learnerships CLICK HERE
You would need scanned copies of the following:
• Your CV
• Copy of Senior Certificate
• Copy of other qualification obtained (if applicable)
• Copy of Driver’s License (if applicable)
• Copy of ID
Closing date: 13 March 2019