South African Breweries (SAB) is inviting applications for their apprenticeships for the following trades: Electrical / Electronics, Fitter & Turner, Millwright, and Instrumentation Mechanician. Apprentices will be based at the SAB Prospecton Production operations in KwaZulu-Natal.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate and an N4 certificate or higher in ANY of the following:
- Instrumentation Mechanician;
- Fitter & Turner;
- Electrical & ELectronics; or
- Have engineering aptitude;
- ADVANTAGE: An N5 / N6 would be an added advantage.
How to apply?
To apply for the SAB Prospecton Apprenticeships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 08 March 2019