The Road Accident Fund (RAF) is inviting applications from Social Work and Behavioral Sciences graduates for an Employee Wellness Internship position in their Cape Town office. Purpose of the Internship: The Organisation is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for an Employee Wellness Services Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work based exposure may include the following;
- Assist with implementation of Employee Wellness Programme
- Assist with implementation of HIV/AIDS Programme
- Provide employee counseling and capacity building
- Effective utilization of the EAP
Qualifications and Experience
- Certified copy of Grade 12/ NQF level 4 certificate
- A Degree in Behavioral Sciences or in Social Work
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions(SACSSP) and the Health Professions Council of South Africa(HPSCA)
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of grade 12 and post-matric qualification results
- Your CV and motivational letter
- Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
- Share our organisational value
The interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
How to apply?
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following e-mail address RafCPTIntern@raf.co.za
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Closing date: 06 August 2019
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful