Transnet is inviting applications for a Trainee Cargo Coordinator position available at its Bloemfontein site. This position contributes towards a predictable service by loading, offloading, stacking, transhipping and co-ordinate the movement of containers/car trains through exit/entrance gate of terminals and loading depots.
- Loaded container/car train.
- Offloaded container/car train
- Parked and stacked containers
- Transhipped containers
- Controlled gate procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Be in possession of a (Code B) driver’s licence and be competent and prepared to drive such a vehicle
- Good bill of health
- Health and Safety Act
How to apply?
To apply for the Trainee Cargo Coordinator position in Bloemfontein CLICK HERE
Closing date: 6 August 2019